Maintain your concrete forms with Cresset release agent so your walls will have the smoothest, cleanest finish. Also available is Cresset's aluminum form conditioner to be applied before the first concrete pour.
Crete-Lease 727 Release Agent
Crete-Lease 727 is a mineral based release agent that has been used for more than 25 years. It applies at low and high ambient temperatures and it exceeds all state and federal VOC regulations.
Basic Use: Crete-Lease 727 permits easy stain-free removal of concrete forms, formliners, pallets, etc. from hardened concrete. It:
- Cuts form clean-up time up to 70% when properly applied.
- Can reduce bugholes on concrete surfaces.
- Does not interfere with adhesion of caulk, architectural coatings, paint, sealers, and curing compounds on cured concrete surfaces when properly applied.
- Works superbly on aluminum forms.
- Can be applied in sub-freezing or very hot temperatures.
- Reduces incidences of skin rashes to an absolute minimum.
- Can produce both high visual impact (CCS 2) and typical concrete surfaces (CCS 3, CCS 4, CCS 5).
Even when applying 10 times more than required:
- No staining when cured at ambient temperatures.
- Concrete surfaces are not "killed".
- Does not cause efflorescence.
Ready to use - Available in:
5 Gal. Pail
55 Gal. Drum
275 Gal. Mega Pack
Crete-Lease "BREAK-IN" Aluminum Concrete Form Conditioner
Crete-Lease "BREAK-IN" Aluminum Form Conditioner "Seasons" new aluminum concrete forms before first use with concrete...helps prevent concrete from sticking.
Basic Use: To condition surfaces of new, unused aluminum concrete forms before their first use. Crete-Lease "Break-In" oxidizes the aluminum surface to keep concrete from sticking. It:
- Conditions concrete forms even at 45°F.
- Is not as messy as "liming"
- Removes residual oils.
- Is biodegradable.
5 Gal. Pail