Commercial Concrete Forms
Because this commercial concrete form is engineered for minimal deflection and pillowcasing, it is ideal for commercial applications requiring the flattest possible wall surface. This is accomplished by manufacturing the form 24" wide with a .156 face sheet. This concrete form is built with the 8" hole pattern.
The Commercial Form is used in the SecureTech Building System, as well as the WTF International Mass Housing System.
- Width 24"
- Heights up to 120"
- 1 x 2 Tube Brace
- Face sheet .156 - thickest aluminum face sheet available on the market
- 24" X 96" weighs 64 lbs
- 24" x 108" weighs 71 lbs
*Available in metric sizes
Inset Face Sheet
- Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
- Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld near the edge of the face sheet.
- Increases overall strength and life of panel without leaving unsightly seams.
- Backbone added for reduction in pillowcasing.
- Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
- "Boxed" design makes it impossible for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
- Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
- Extruded Braces are serrated to prevent slipping and aid in handling, yet will not accumulate concrete.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
- Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
- Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
- Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
- Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
- Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
- Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
- Continuous weld around concrete form, including over top of bracing.
- Full panels are welded with computerized Robot to ensure consistency and quality.
- Certified Quality Control Program.